Holiday Shoppy Booking Terms & Conditions
CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY is a company based in London whose registered office is at 779 Harrow Road, Wembley, Middlesex,HA0 2LW. These are the terms and conditions covering the use of this website and the purchase by you of the services and products . They apply to all the products described, and they deal with your rights and obligations to us and ours to you. We are committed to a policy of fair trading and make every effort to ensure that you will have an enjoyable holiday with us.
CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY acts as agent of hotel/Bed bank suppliers when you purchase a hotel. Your contract for the hotel will be with the relevant hotel supplier. Implying that there are additional terms and conditions governing the contract as each supplier will have terms and conditions relating to that product. Since CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY acts as an agent, this will mean that we have no contractual liability to you in respect of that product. If booking over the telephone, no contract will come into existence until we accept your booking and we receive your full payment in cleared funds and issue a confirmation invoice. When you make your booking online CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY will send you an acknowledgement email confirming our receipt of your order. The contract will come into existence in case of online booking when we confirm that the booking has been accepted by the suppliers as all bookings made are subject to availability. The company reserve the right to refuse the services to anyone under 18 years of age as you need to be 18 or above to book with us.
All Bookings made with Cheap Cost Holidays T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY are ATOL Protected for your complete peace of Mind Your Financial Protection When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate.This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website.Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
SCHEDULE 2 Regulation 5(2)(a)
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. HOLIDAY SHOPPY will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole.
Additionally, as required by law, company CHEAPCOST HOLIDAYS/companies T/A HOLIDAY SHOPPY has/have protection in place to refund your payments and, where transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event that it becomes/they become insolvent.
More information on key rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (to be provided to the traveller in the form of a hyperlink in Part 2).
Key rights under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance fuel prices), and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction or compensation for damages or both where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty
- If the organiser or the retailer becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travellers is secured. CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS has taken out insolvency protection with Civil Aviation Authority by way of our Air Travel Organisers License 10947. Travellers may contact the competent authority (the Civil Aviation Authority, Gatwick Airport South, West Sussex, RH6 0YR, UK, telephone +44 (0)333 103 6350, email email@example.com) if services are denied because of CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS’s insolvency.
AMENDMENT BY YOU:
You must call CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY on 02034745922 to change or cancel your booking.
All changes are subject to availability, limitations and restrictions of the relevant hotel .
If you want to cancel or change your booking the payment card fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
If you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking, an administration fee will apply.
CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. In such cases we will attempt to contact you using the telephone number/email you provided at the time of booking .In the event we are not able to contact you or your bank, we may cancel your booking with no liability whatsoever.
CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY may make changes to your booking if the supplier/hotel asks us to do so, or in circumstances where it becomes a need. However most of the changes will be minor and we will advise you before your journey commences. For any significant changes which are beyond our control we will provide you with alternative and we will not be liable to offer any compensation.
In order to process your booking and to ensure smooth running of your travel arrangements , we need to use the information you provide such as name and address, requirements, etc. We insure that proper security measures are taken to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers. We will not pass any information on to any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. We operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
All payments made by cash/cheque should be made payable to ‘CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY A/C’. If there are more than one guests, the person in whose name the booking is made (lead guest) acts on behalf of all other guest named and it becomes his responsibility for all the payments. Deposits are non refundable.You will be required to pay a deposit or make full payment for your booking at the time of booking. Where you only pay a low or full deposit you must pay the full deposit or final balance by the balance due date notified to you. The low deposit payments will usually be by installments that will be cleared from your bank account on the same date each month leading up to the final balance due date. Each installment will incur an administration fee of two pounds (£2) per transaction. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the relevant cancellation fees set out in their Terms and Conditions. If a balance extension is required and granted, a standard £15 charge will be applied to your booking.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. However, we reserve the right to not accept credit card payments for the balance payments.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, and health requirements of the countries you intend to visit and those that you transit. All countries require that your passport should be valid for a period of a minimum 6 months from the date of arrival into that country. You need to inquire all the VISA/health requirements from the embassies or consulates of the countries you are visiting. CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY will not be responsibility if you are denied boarding or be deported due to your failure to present the appropriate documentation when requested.
We strongly recommend that you and all members of your party are covered by appropriate travel insurance to cover you for cancellation , health etc. By disclosing your personal information to us using this website or over the telephone, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY. In some countries there is a local tax known as “stay tax” or “tourist tax” “eco-tax” ,etc which must be paid directly at the establishment or/and the airport, as these are for local service. You are responsible for paying such additional taxes. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included. A hotel in one country may not be similar in terms of services and quality to a hotel in another, despite belonging to the same category. Star ratings stated will be those applied by the supplier through whom the accommodation is booked, these may differ from official ratings and CHEAP COST HOLIDAYS T/A HOLIDAYSHOPPY cannot be held responsible for any misconceptions relating to star ratings. ALL SERVICE OFFERED ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. When booking online, your contract with a supplier will begin when we confirm that the booking has been accepted by them as all bookings made online are subject to availability. If any part of the travel arrangements made for you in not used, there will be not refund .You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you must indemnify us against any claims including legal costs subsequently made against us as a result of your actions We expect all clients to have consideration for other people.