Terms and Conditions for Prizes and Giveaways
Holiday Discount Centre - Terms and Conditions
By entering the free competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
2. Enter by filling in the online form and submitting your email address.
3. The competition is open from 10am on the 23rd November to 10am on the 18th December.
4. Entrants must hold a valid passport.
5. Holiday reservations are subject to availability.
6. Holiday Discount Centre accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
7. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that your details including your email address/address may be used to keep you informed about Holiday Discount Centre’s promotions, products and news. The winner’s name will be posted on any websites associated with Holiday Discount Centre (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and the main website), and may be used for future PR activity. Holiday Discount Centre complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
8. The winner will be drawn and announced on Facebook at random (by an independent party) on the day that the competition closes.
9. Winner will be notified by email. Holiday Discount Centre’s decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
10. If the winner has not responded within 21 days following notification, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random.
11. There is one prize which will be won by one person. The winner drawn will win a holiday up to the price of £1,000.
12. The voucher may be issued in digital format only, via email.
13. The voucher can be redeemed only once, towards a single holiday, by the winner of the competition.
14. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Holiday Discount Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
15. The prize must be redeemed prior to 31st December 2016.
16. All expenses incurred outside of the holiday vouchers will be the responsibility of the winner.
17. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Holiday Discount Centre may require.
18. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
19. The winner’s details will be available for two weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to Vicky Liddle at the address below.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Holiday Discount Centre reserves the right to cancel or refuse any individual entry or to postpone or cancel the Draw in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to circumstances where it is apparent that there has been fraudulent activity or access to the internet has been prevented for a period longer than 48 consecutive hours due to technical problems beyond the control of Holiday Discount Centre.
22. Promoter: Holiday Discount Centre, Tyne House, 3rd Floor, 26 side, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 3JA