Disney By Coach
Take the hasstle out of getting to Disneyland® Paris and let someone else take care of all the arrangements.
All of the executive coaches are modern with high-specification interiors and facilities including T.V./video, toilet/wash basins, drinks facilities, air-conditioning and comfortable reclining seats.
With over 430 local joining points across England, Scotland and Wales there is bound to be one close to your home town. From the moment you and your family are picked up from your local joining point by your feeder coach, it’s convenience all the way. To make your journey to the port as direct as possible, we guarantee that there will be a maximum of 5 stops (it’s often fewer) to pick up other passengers en route to the port.
This excludes any comfort stops, service areas and motorway junction points.
Channel crossings to Calais are by ferry from Dover or by Eurotunnel from Folkestone (we’ll tell you which one when you book).The ferry crossing takes 90 minutes and there is plenty for you to do onboard, get a bite to eat and enjoy the ferry’s on board facilities. These include a recreation area the kids can enjoy, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, lounges, tax-free shopping and a bureau de change. Eurotunnel Channel crossings depart from Folkestone. Your coach drives onto the train and you are free to get off and walk about although the crossing to Calais takes only 35 minutes.
The journey only takes 4 hours to reach Disneyland® Paris from Calais.
* Executive coach travel
* Return Channel crossings
* Two days admission to the Disney® Parks with a ‘Hopper’ Ticket
* Excursion to Paris on the 4-night break
* Day 1 Travel from a local joining point to your chosen hotel at Disneyland® Paris
* Days 2 & 3 Time in both Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park using your ‘Hopper’ ticket
* Day 4 A full-day visit to Paris with a brief orientation tour seeing some of the major sights or you can choose to spend your time in the Disney® Parks (admission extra).
* Day 5 5-day break – Depart for home after breakfast
A 2-day ‘Hopper’ Ticket is included on all dates. This allows you to move from park to park during the day.
Hotels on offer...