Disney Self Drive
Why not drive to Disneyland® Paris which is a great cost effective way to enjoy your magical family holiday.
We have a wide choice of ferry routes available as well as the eurotunnel to choose from...
Available Ferry Routes...
* Dover - Calais (P&O, SeaFrance)
* Dover - Dunkerque (Norfolkline)
* Newhaven - Dieppe (Transmanche)
* Newcastle - Amsterdam 'Ijmuiden' (DFDS Seaways)
* Rosyth - Zeebrugge (Nofolkline)
* Ramsgate - Ostend (Transeuropa/LD Lines)
* Rosyth - Zeebrugge (Norfolkline)
* Folkestone - Calais (Eurotunnel)
* Portsmouth - Le Havre (LD Lines)
* Portsmouth - Cherbourg (Brittany Ferries)
* Portsmouth - Caen (Brittany Ferries)
* Portsmouth - St Malo (Brittany Ferries)
* Harwich - Hook of Holland (Stena Line)
* Hull - Zeebrugge (P&O)
* Jersey - St Malo (Condor Ferries)
* Guernsey - St Malo (Condor Ferries)
* Poole - Cherbourg (Brittany Ferries)
Once in France all the ferry ports have easy access to the French motorway network and from Calais the drive to Disneyland® Paris is approximately 3 hours.
Driving Distances to Disneyland® Paris...
* Calais - Approx 306km (3 hours)
* Dieppe - Approx 240km (2 hours 40 minutes)
* Le Havre - Approx 240km (2 hours 31 minutes)
* Dunkerque - Approx 311km (3 hours 10 minutes)
Parking at Disneyland® Paris...
Guests staying at the Disney® Hotels, and the following hotels: Hotel l'Elysée Val d'Europe, Radisson Blu Hotel, Vienna International Dream Castle Hotel, Vienna International Magic Circus Hotel, Algonquin's Explorers Hotel and the Kyriad Hotel have free parking available at their chosen hotel, and at Disneyland® Paris or Walt Disney Studios® Park.